Ch103. On-the-Track Catastrophes in the Thoroughbred Racehorse
- Mundy GD: Review of risk factors associated with racing injuries, Proc Am Assoc Equine Pract 43: 204, 1997.
- Verheyen K, Wood JLN, Lakhani KH: An epidemiological study to determine risk factors for fractures in British racehorses in training: a preliminary report. Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Conference of Racing Analysts and Veterinarians, Cambridge, UK, 2000.
- Hill T: Track surfaces and factors associated with racing injuries, World Veterinary Congress Abstracts 54, 1995.
- Peloso JG, Cohen ND, Mundy GD, et al: Epidemiological study of musculoskeletal injuries in racing thoroughbred horses in Kentucky, Proc Am Assoc Equine Pract 42: 284, 1996.
- New York Racing Association: Unpublished data, 1993-2000.
- Hill T, Carmichael D, Maylin G, et al: Track condition and racing injuries in thoroughbred horses, Cornell Vet 76: 361, 1986. PUBMED Abstract
- Mohammed HO, Hill T, Lowe J: Risk factors associated with injuries in thoroughbred horses, Equine Vet J 23: 445, 1991. PUBMED Abstract